PUBLIC STATEMENT AND APOLOGY 13/09/23


 PUBLIC STATEMENT & APOLOGY

To whom it may concern

I hope this message finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to address a recent incident involving my Instagram account that has caused understandable concern and distress within our community."Over the past few months, I've been going through a really tough time. I've been dealing with some personal issues that have taken a toll on my mental and emotional health. It's been a struggle, but I'm doing my best to stay positive and keep moving forward.

Regrettably, my account was compromised by an unauthorized individual who gained access due to a weak and easily guessable password. This intrusion went unnoticed for two months, a period during which unwanted messages were sent from my account. I want to make it unequivocally clear that I had no knowledge or involvement in these messages, and I am just as appalled and disheartened by them as anyone else.

I am fully committed to taking responsibility for this oversight. I have since taken significant measures to bolster the security of my account, including implementing a much stronger password and enabling additional layers of protection. I assure you that I take this incident very seriously, and I am cooperating fully with relevant authorities and platforms to investigate and rectify the situation.

Furthermore, I want to share an unfortunate incident from last year when my WhatsApp account was similarly hacked. During that time, the hacker sent unwanted messages to foreign numbers, and I had already reported the incident to the cyber cell. I mention this to underline the fact that I have been a victim of hacking before, and I understand the distress it can cause.

Regarding the allegations that have been made against me, I want to be clear that I am in no way responsible for the messages sent during this breach. I am actively working to provide evidence to substantiate my claims and demonstrate my innocence. I deeply regret any inconvenience or harm this incident may have caused, and I am committed to taking responsibility for my account's security going forward.

To the individual who received the messages on Instagram, I extend my deepest apologies. I understand the gravity of the situation, and I am willing to provide any necessary evidence to substantiate my claims. I am committed to ensuring that you receive the understanding and resolution you deserve. 

I also want to express my gratitude to those who have offered their support during this challenging time. Your understanding and encouragement mean a great deal to me.

Moving forward, I am resolved to remain vigilant about the security of my online presence and to take every precaution to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future. As a measure, I'm making my Instagram account a private account. I am grateful for your patience and understanding as we work through this.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Sincerely,

Aaron Shenny
The Real me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frist project